Carton Flow Rack
Carton Flow Rack can be used for both cartons and pallets. The systems may be many units deep and are most often used in situations where the carton or pallet at the front is going to be picked first, and the ones behind are reserve storage.
Carton Flow Rack offers excellent payback by achieving high-density, dynamic storage. It also offers reduced pick paths, enhanced FIFO, increased pick slot locations, improved picking efficiencies and retrofitting of existing rack.
Features and Benifits:
- Superior abuse resistance, virtually impossible to damage
- Carton size and weight flexibility, eliminates the need to re-profile
- Smooth flowing ball bearinged steel wheels means less slope required
- Optional plastic wheels available for lighter product/load applicatons
- Welded one piece frame, powder coated tough for long lasting life
- Highly durable 1/4" diameter steel shafts – provides impact resistance
- An impressive overall load rating of 50 lb. per square foot
- Heavy duty wire dividers aid in product separation and flow control