Carton Flow Rack can be used for both cartons and pallets. The systems may be many units deep and are most often used in situations where the carton or pallet at the front is going to be picked first, and the ones behind are reserve storage.
Carton Flow Rack offers excellent payback by achieving high-density, dynamic storage. It also offers reduced pick paths, enhanced FIFO, increased pick slot locations, improved picking efficiencies and retrofitting of the existing rack.
Features and Benefits:
- Superior abuse resistance, virtually impossible to damage
- Carton Size and weight flexibility eliminates the need to re-profile
- Smooth flowing ball bearing steel wheels means less slope required
- Optional plastic wheels available for lighter product/load applications
- Welded one-piece frame, powder-coated tough for long-lasting life
- Highly durable 1/4″ diameter steel shafts – provides impact resistance
- An impressive overall load rating of 50 lb. per square foot
- Heavy-duty wire dividers aid in product separation and flow control