Sales Representative | Vaughan, Ontario
We are seeking a confident and self-motivated individual with a passion for sales, and a keen interest in the material handling industry to join our tight-knit, and supportive team.
Since 1988, the team at Concept Storage Solutions Ltd. has provided customers with the highest quality storage systems on the market. From dynamic pallet racking systems, to mezzanines, to cantilever racking, we help our customers maximize their warehouse storage space with versatile and durable solutions. Our customers are from a wide range of industries, and often need custom solutions to meet their needs.
Successful candidates will be responsible for driving sales by identifying new business opportunities, handling new and existing accounts, managing projects of various size and scope, and delivering top tier customer service.
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual with business-to-business sales experience, who will manage projects from quote stage to delivery, efficiently and collaboratively.
- Sales & Project Management:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in order to meet sales targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Provide site visits to prospective and existing clients, as well as communicate various product and service offerings
- Collaborate with clients to understand their storage needs and develop tailored solutions
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, from initial quote to project completion
- Update CRM software to record and maintain accurate sales pipeline, PO’s, and other client data
- Collaborate with suppliers, contractors and other team-members to execute projects efficiently
- Technical Expertise:
- Develop a deep understanding of our various warehouse storage systems and services
- Stay on top of industry trends to maintain a competitive edge
- Clearly articulate technical, and structural features of systems to clients
- Customer Service:
- Ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction by addressing client concerns and providing timely support
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to show initiative, and work independently
- Works collaboratively within a tight-knit team
- College/University degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of sales experience, preferably business-to-business sales
- Experience within the material handling industry an asset
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills to maintain client rapport
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to ensure projects are run smoothly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills needed to assess unique customer needs and provide suitable solutions
- Willingness to travel throughout the GTA
- Experience with CRM Software an asset
- A confident, self-starter who is ok with working independently within a tight-knit team
In addition to base salary, the position will include:
- Profit sharing bonus
- Car allowance
- Group Benefits (family options available)
Concept Storage Solutions Ltd. has been in business since 1988, offering turnkey warehouse storage solutions to customers across a wide variety of industries. Concept has established itself as the go-to warehouse storage equipment supplier within the GTA, as well as across North America.
As part of the Concept team, you will have the growth opportunities of a successful, growing company, while still enjoying the tight-knit feel of a family-run business. We offer a competitive salary, performance-based bonus, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company in the areas of sales, accounting, marketing, and inventory management.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!